What a talent! Very cool!Now I wish I took the invitation more seriously when my brother wanted me to skate with him. A little too late now.
Very cute (I know I shouldn't have said that) and very COOL! Made me laugh.~Kim
nice boys-- I am very impressed with the skills and can't wait to show James- he will think you are the coolest!! great video!
That was really cool. I'm newly inspired. Dreams of fun times at the family reunion. Nice vid skills too. You could maybe change it to black and white to increase the effect if you wanted...just a thought. Send me more vids! Back to work...
Love the video! You guys rock, seriously! Can't wait to see y'all.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a talent! Very cool!
Now I wish I took the invitation more seriously when my brother wanted me to skate with him. A little too late now.
Very cute (I know I shouldn't have said that) and very COOL! Made me laugh.
~Kim
nice boys-- I am very impressed with the skills and can't wait to show James- he will think you are the coolest!! great video!
That was really cool. I'm newly inspired. Dreams of fun times at the family reunion.
Nice vid skills too. You could maybe change it to black and white to increase the effect if you wanted...just a thought. Send me more vids! Back to work...
Love the video! You guys rock, seriously! Can't wait to see y'all.
Post a Comment